Ambassador Volunteer Program
Ready to Make A Difference?
At Morgan’s Multi-Assistance Center (MAC), our Ambassador volunteer program is made up of a unique group of individuals who are passionate about supporting others. Every one of our Ambassadors uphold our values, and are dedicated to fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture.
If MAC Members need directions, Ambassadors will point the way. If visitors need assistance, an Ambassador will lend a hand. We consider our team of volunteers to be a strong foundational part of our special needs community center. When you become an Ambassador Volunteer at Morgan’s MAC, you will be in great company as part of a team of nearly 100 volunteers. All of our volunteers donate a minimum of 20 hours a year to assist our visitors and MAC Members living with special needs and disabilities.
Please note – Morgan’s Multi-Assistance Center (MAC) does not accept community service/court mandated volunteerism. Not all applicants will be selected as volunteers.
We ask that all volunteers maintain a minimum of 20-hours per year to maintain an active status.
Who We Are Looking For
When selecting our Ambassadors there are a few things that we seek out in everyone who applies. If you are outgoing, mission-oriented, and have an excellent work ethic you are exactly who we are looking for! Here are some additional criteria we consider important when selecting individuals for the program.
- Carry out your duties in a timely and regular manner
- Strive to perform your duties to the best of your abilities
- Are at least 18 years of age or 14 years of age with a parent/guardian authorization
- Commit to volunteer a minimum of 20 hours per year
- Are able to work independently and unsupervised in an indoor environment for at least 3 hours
There are many places where you can help out our special needs community center. We have a role and task for all passionate Ambassadors. Here are some duties that you can anticipate when you take part in our program.
- Meet and greet everyone who visits Morgan’s MAC
- Perform clerical work at the Information Desk and other reception areas
- Conduct tours and orientations
- Support the operations at Morgan’s Happy Eats Café
- Organize and conduct entertainment activities, workshops, celebrations, and games
How To Become An Ambassador
Excited to volunteer at Morgan’s MAC? We are excited to have you join our team!
There are a few steps to start your journey as an Ambassador!